Sponsor a sea turtle satellite tracker and help save the entire species
A donation of, or contributions towards, $10,000 will enable our scientists to buy, install and track a satellite tracker. Our scientific team will be able to analyse the data to learn more about the migration trends of loggerhead females nesting at Gnaraloo in order to protect them.
We are aiming to raise $100,000 to be able to track 10 female Gnaraloo loggerheads.
To sponsor a turtle, contact our Principal Scientific Officer, Karen Hattingh.
What’s in it for you?
• You and/or the group of donors can name your turtle and even use it to promote a company.
• It will be fun and exciting to watch your turtle’s fascinating sea journey on our free Turtle Tracker App.
• You’ll be welcome to accompany our researchers during their turtle survey work at Gnaraloo.
• We’ll include your logo on our website to recognise you as a program sponsor.
• We’ll also include your and/or your business’ name in our scientific report about the findings of this work.
• You’ll know that your generosity will help to protect endangered sea turtles for your enjoyment and that of your children and grandchildren.
Other ways you can help
Together, we can make a difference.
Join today and you could help Keep Gnaraloo Wild.
Become a supporter of the Foundation.