1. Promote the native flora and fauna, habitat and Dark Skies at Gnaraloo in the Ningaloo Coast World Heritage Area, Western Australia.
2. Protect the Gnaraloo turtle rookeries from impacts that threaten the number and reproductive success of the sea turtles.
3. Share findings about the Gnaraloo Bay and Gnaraloo Cape Farquhar sea turtle rookeries.
4. Support the recovery of the native flora and fauna at Gnaraloo through collaboration with others.
5. Undertake projects that support the environment and the community at Gnaraloo.
6. Engage people in activities for the appreciation of Gnaraloo.
7. Undertake any complementary activities to support these objectives.